Hopedale Commons offers amenities not seen at other senior living communities. These “extras” offer our residents the opportunity to live their life the way they choose to and encourage them to participate in activities they enjoy.
- Flexible living options: stay for a month or as long as you choose – no long term contracts
- No large deposits
- Staff who are regularly trained in CPR, infection control, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Right to Privacy laws, stroke, and emergency services
- Kitchen area including stovetop cooking and baking in our Meadow Room
- Grand Room for activities and gatherings with family and friends
- Access to our outstanding 34,000 square foot Wellness Center including three therapy pools, indoor track, an array of exercise equipment, and lifestyle and wellness programs
Hopedale Commons East Independent Living residents also receive the following personalized services included in their monthly rent.
- Emergency health care available 24-hours a day at Hopedale Hospital
- Emergency pendant service
- Three healthy meals with home baked bread
- Utilities (gas, water, sewer, electricity)
- Cable, phone, and internet
- Transportation to appointments on HMC campus including classes and pool at the Wellness Center
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal services for laundry room available
- Weekly bed linen changes
- Sunday church services
- Daily activities
- We also have an on-site beauty/barber shop, billiards, and a full-time activity director.